The Astrology of Unmarried Women
Why (Some) Women (Will) Never Marry
-- Based Upon Statistical Research --
In this article we at Cosmic Technologies like to present our preliminary statistical research results regarding unmarried women (updated August 2016).
Our data-set contains just 60 natal charts of unmarried women, never married for whatever reason (because of illness, an untimely death, legal issues, religious or spiritual convictions etc.).
From a metaphysical point of view a marriage is never the ultimate goal in or the purpose of life.
Only consider marrying if the marriage will help you in your self-development!
As usual the data come from the AstroDatabank which currently nears almost 60,000 birth data.
Unfortunately, the AstroDatabank blends unmarried people with late marriages in the same category denoting that we had the very laborious and time-consuming task to filter the unmarried men in this category out first.
This incorporated researching numerous biographies to find out who was never married at all.
The 60 data we kept are AA data (Rodden rating) and thus reliable and as accurate as possible.
Though 60 data is not enough to build a theory on, there are some astrological configurations that stand out already and indicate unmarried women.
Below we only present the most significant and interesting patterns.
Interestingly also, the following two astrological configurations are identical to those found in the dataset of unmarried men:
- Mercury conjunct the ruler of the Ascendant (orb 3°).
This one does not come as a surprise because Mercury is never too far away from the Sun and Venus in which case both bodies must rule the Ascendant.
Though the results are statistically significant, there are much more relevant patterns than this one!
- the MO/Vesta = SO midpoint (45° dial/list; orb 1°).
This one is more important and even intriguing.
Is this one of the midpoints signifying 'the bachelor' or 'bachelorette'?
The astrology of unmarried women
The degree areas
Unlike the results found in male charts, there is no statistically significant degree area!
There is only one degree area that jumps out though, but not statistically significant, and on which personal points (Ascendant, MC, the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) are found:
- between 26°-27° in fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius)
- Saturn, ruler of the 5th house in a major aspect (conjunction, sextile, square, trine or opposition) with the Ascendant/Descendant axis (orb 3°) (chi square 115.2)
- the ruler of the 3rd house opposite Jupiter (orb 3°) (chi square 78.4)
- the ruler of the 3rd house square Venus (orb 6°) (chi square 48.1)
- Venus, ruler of the Ascendant in a major aspect (conjunction, sextile, square, trine or opposition) with the 3rd-9th house cusps (Topocentric houses, orb 3°) (chi square 33.8)
- the ruler of the 8th house square the ruler of the 11th house (orb 6°) (chi square 33.8)
- the ruler of the 3rd house sextile Uranus (orb 6°) (chi square 25.0)
- the ruler of the 4th house trine the ruler of the 5th house (orb 6°) (chi square 25.0)
- the ruler of the 6th house square Venus (orb 6°) (chi square 22.1)
- the ruler of the Ascendant conjunct Mars (orb 6°) (chi square 22.1)
- the ruler of the 9th house sextile Uranus (orb 6°) (chi square 18.2)
- Mercury conjunct the ruler of the 11th house (orb 1°) (chi square 16.7)
- Mercury conjunct the ruler of the Ascendant (orb 1°) (chi square 13.5 -- a 3° orb gives a chi square of 20.2)
In the 45° dial/list, the following midpoints were found to be statistically significant:
- Black Moon/Ceres = Juno (chi square 68.3)
- MA/KN = Vesta (chi square 33.8)
- MO/KN = Chiron (chi square 28.8)
- MA/UR = Juno (chi square 25.6)
- Vesta/MC = VE (chi square 22.1)
- MO/SA = NE (chi square 19.2)
- SA/KN = AS (chi square 19.2)
- Chiron/Ceres = AS (chi square 19.2)
- PL/AS = Chiron (chi square 18.2)
- Venus/house cusp 5 = NE (chi square 16.0) (Topocentric houses)
- VE/AS = NE (chi square 15.1)
- Vesta/Black Moon = MO (chi square 15.1)
- MO/Vesta = SO (chi square 12.1) (this one is found in the charts of unmarried men also!)
- the Sun inconjunct Jupiter (orb 1°) (chi square 52.9)
- Venus opposite Pluto (orb 1°) (chi square 52.9)
- Venus parallel Neptune (orb 1°) (chi square 38.5)
- Chiron sextile the mean North Node of the Moon (orb 1°) (chi square 25.6)
- Neptune conjunct the 3rd house (orb 6°) (chi square 25.6)
- Mercury 18° Mars (orb 1°) (chi square 22.1)
- the ruler of the MC in Aquarius (chi square 21.4)
- Mars in Aries (chi square 21.4)
- Venus in the 11th house (chi square 18.2)
- Uranus in the 9th house (chi square 18.2)