Whelp. That got a bit longer than planned))
(Lost in Space and Time)
- Technology. Multi-purpose and in a pinch work towards satisfying flexible research, psychology-adjacent, creative and entertainment cravings among other things.
- Something your Scorpio is a fan of. Openly, actively or latently. Not only it will make their internal fan squeal with delight, it also shows you pay attention and accept their hobbies. Acceptance, non-judgmental joining in and bringing new information will work too.
- Various puzzles, crafting and construction kits. Or you can DIY a project with them together.
- Practical gifts are the best. There is a scale however.
- Something that shows that you are paying attention and care.
- Some supplies (and/or prepared plans) for our next traveling/exploration/adventure.
- If you are after a clothing/jewelry gift and can't find something that would fit their taste and style, something weird, cool, tasteful of not entirely crap quality will do. Adorable in a tongue-in-cheek way cozy, huggable things are also accepted (whether they admit it or not). Unless we love you very much and you are genuinely clueless, or its a tradition in the relationship to prank each other with gifts - NO TACKY STUFF.
- Books could be outdated somewhat, but its still a good gift.
- Depending on sincerity even the wrong/horrible/useless/tasteless gift could still fill us with warmth if it shows us you care. =)It... might just see the light of day less often and or include some mock horrified eyes and gentle trolling when we do use it.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Copy of Share Your Scorpio Gift.