We at Cosmic Technologies already discussed the ruler of the 7th house and how it describes your relationships so well.
This time, we will get even more specific by analyzing the planetary conjunctions to the ruler of the 7th house.
When the ruler of the 7th house is conjunct another planet or body, it makes sense the conjunction may color the relationship yet more or describe the partner in more detail.
And that's what we have found indeed.
In our research we only analyzed conjunctions with one single planet or body only.
In case more planets conjunct the ruler of the 7th house, the outcome may differ and be more complicated.
The bottom line of what we found is that the planet that conjuncts the ruler of the 7th house most often rules the zodiac sign the partner was born under.
For example, if the ruler of the 7th house is conjunct Mars, the partner is very often born an Aries or a Scorpio.
If the ruler of the 7th house is conjunct Mercury, the partner is most often born under the zodiac sign of Gemini or Virgo.
If your partner is not born under the zodiac sign, (s)he can be fully described by the planetary symbolism though.
* Aries is ruled by Mars
* Taurus is ruled by Venus (as a Morning Star)
* Gemini is ruled by Mercury (as a Morning Star)
* Cancer is ruled by the Moon
* Leo is ruled by the Sun
* Virgo is ruled by Mercury (as an Evening Star)
* Libra is ruled by Venus (as an Evening Star)
* Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and co-ruled by Mars
* Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter
* Capricorn is ruled by Saturn
* Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and co-ruled by Saturn
* Pisces is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled by Jupiter
If the planet that conjuncts the ruler of the 7th house is:
* the Sun: your partner is, or loves to be, in the spotlight.
* the Moon: your partner is family-oriented, a dreamer and highly sensitive who loves to take care.
* Mercury: your partner is cerebral, analytical and often takes little trips or is on the move often.
* Venus: your partner is peace-loving and always looking to beautify the environment with good taste.
* Mars: your partner is impulsive and an entrepreneur who is always busy.
* Jupiter: your partner is a teacher or lecturer and interested in travel and/or ideologies.
* Saturn: your partner is a serious person with self-discipline and/or a governmental worker.
* Uranus: your partner is freedom-loving and erratic in behavior.
* Neptune: your partner is nature-loving and highly artistic and imaginative.
* Pluto: your partner is intense, instinctive with huge primal urges and black-and-white opinions.
|Listen To this Page|
|Search Our Web Site|
|Translate This Page|
|Planets and Points in Love Sub-Pages|
|Subscribe To Our Monthly Newsletter (Love Letter)|
Want more info ?
Click here !